Re: [opensuse-web] Links in Community Pulldown of Bento theme
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 11:52:09 +0200
On 08.07.2010 13:45, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
The community pulldown includes also these three items:
* Connect
* spotlight
* Events - goes to connect

Right now, connect is not in a state to be used, so I would not link there at
all. Also, without a community manager, we should not link to spotlight.

I propose to remove these from the Bento theme (or comment out for now) until
the web sites behind those are active and functional.

Btw. for events, we have the event calendar in news.opensuse.org but I don't
see how to link there easily - otherwise I would use that one,

Ok, I removed those 3 items.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Tools