Re: [opensuse-virtual] Re: [opensuse] where has independent_wallclock gone ?
On 05.02.18 at 12:24, <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was just playing around with Leap15 as a guest and wanted to run ntp,
but couldn't find the wallclock setting. I thought it might mean it is
no longer necessary to run ntp, i.e. that the guest would sync to dom0.
Are you saying that there is no need to set independent_wallclock when
running ntp in a DomU ?

Generally you should turn on independent wall clock in a DomU if
and only if you mean to run NTP within the guest.

Jan