Re: [opensuse-virtual] 'Virtualization' repo for Leap -- name, and activate?
Don't recall. Maybe I edited things direct. Still, it really needs to
be cleaned up. I see that my definitions are like:

<repository name="openSUSE_42.1">
<path project="openSUSE:Leap:42.1" repository="standard"/>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>

So I publish to openSUSE_42.1, but I have to get things from openSUSE:Leap:42.1

Messy...