Re: [opensuse-virtual] Xl usb-attach in opensuse 13.1
Jeroen Groenewegen van der Weyden wrote:
Antoine Ginies schreef op 12-2-2014 10:57:
Jeroen Groenewegen van der Weyden:
Hello,

I updated my machines recently from opensuse 12.3 to 13.1.
Which made us switch from xm to xl. However there is no command
available for xl to attach on usb device to a running domain.
you can use:
virsh attach-device
Well virsh does not seem to function properly either, the output of
virsh list is empty.

Antoine already gave a hint, but thought I'd point out a blog post about
libvirt's use of the new Xen toolstack. It mentions some differences
between the old libvirt Xen driver and the new libxl one

http://jfehlig.wordpress.com/2014/01/05/libvirt-support-for-xens-new-libxenlight-toolstack/

Regards,
Jim