Re: [opensuse-virtual] Xl usb-attach in opensuse 13.1
Jeroen Groenewegen van der Weyden:
Antoine Ginies schreef op 12-2-2014 10:57:
Jeroen Groenewegen van der Weyden:
Hello,

I updated my machines recently from opensuse 12.3 to 13.1.
Which made us switch from xm to xl. However there is no command
available for xl to attach on usb device to a running domain.
you can use:
virsh attach-device
Well virsh does not seem to function properly either, the output of
virsh list is empty.

host:~ # virsh list --all
Id Name State

and:

host:~ # virsh version
Compiled against library: libvirt 1.1.2
Using library: libvirt 1.1.2
Using API: Xen 1.1.2
Running hypervisor: Xen 4.3.0

Usage of virsh implies you have created your domain with libvirt
framework. If not, then virsh won't list any domain.

--
Antoine Ginies <aginies@xxxxxxxx>
Project Manager