Re: [opensuse-virtual] Status of USB redirection in Qemu-KVM?
Hello,

Am 07.02.2014 15:26, schrieb Bjoern Voigt:
I like know, how is the status of USB redirection for Qemu-KVM in
openSUSE (Virtualization repository)?

Currently a suitable libusb was still not in Factory, so we couldn't
enable it yet. Once that is done we'll happily re-enable it.

I know of one user who had packaged a libusbx package, but I haven't
personally tested either libusbx or the new libusb1_0 from hardware.

Cheers,
Andreas