Re: [opensuse-virtual] Re: Static IP and internet access in a VM
  • From: Tony Su <tonysu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 10:56:32 -0800
If you're using libvirt, I don't see whether you're trying to manage
using CLI or a GUI.

If you are able to use a GUI, then it's pretty easy to manage your
virtual networks including creating and configuring any virtual
network of your choosing.

If I were to guess, your error is because you're trying to ;modify an
existing virtual network or similar. Instead, just create a new
connection with a different name. Of course, you'll need to know
beforehand any existing networks so you don't have a conflict.

Tony