Re: [opensuse-virtual] DomU config for a Centos6 guest?
Hi Jim,

but I've read that the domUloader.py is an Opensuse-specific bootloader?

Yes, and not really needed anymore. IIRC, it was originally written as
a host bootloader for NetWare, which pygrub now supports too.

Oh. So even if booting an Opensuse Guest these days, we should change

builder = 'linux'
bootloader = '/usr/lib/xen/boot/domUloader.py'
bootargs = '--entry=xvda1:vmlinuz-xen,/boot/initrd-xen'

to,

builder = 'linux'
bootloader = '/usr/bin/pygrub'
bootargs = '--entry=xvda1:vmlinuz-xen,/boot/initrd-xen'

?

Would I still keep the same 'bootargs'?

Thanks a lot!

Greg