Re: [opensuse-virtual] Xen on 11.1 and network configuration
  • From: Paul Reeves <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 08:43:28 +0200
On Tuesday 22 September 2009, Jim Fehlig wrote:

Just use YaST (yast2 lan) to create your networks. E.g., to create a
bridge start yast2 lan, add a device, select 'bridge' device type, and
then select the dom0 interface you want enslaved to the bridge. The
YaST interface is quite intuitive IMO.

Is there any documentation on how to do this programmatically? I know Yast
is intuitive, but I need to configure a remote server that is hosting a
bunch of VMs and I'd rather have everything scripted.

Paul
--
Paul Reeves