[opensuse-virtual] Novell-compatible make world for Xen
  • From: "John McDermott (U.S. Navy Employee)" <john.mcdermott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:41:50 -0400
We are building a security oriented hypervisor based on the openSUSE 11.1 Xen source code. If we run "make world" using that source, make goes after the linux-2.6.18-xen.hg source code. We can figure a way around this by ourselves, but we would like to do it in a way that remains compatible with the Novell approach. Is there any documentation on how to do this, so that we don't create a problem by defining yet another build approach? Just downloading the openSUSE Xen source RPM apparently does not give us anything but the conventional Xen Makefile that wants to phone home.

Sincerely,

John
----
What is the formal meaning of the one-line program
#include "/dev/tty"

J.P. McDermott building 12
Code 5542 mcdermott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Naval Research Laboratory voice: +1 202.404.8301
Washington, DC 20375, US fax: +1 202.404.7942