Re: [opensuse-virtual] Can I delete domU images?
  • From: Nicholas Thirkettle OSB <brnicholas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:55:50 -0500
This is a great help and saves me from opening Yast2 each time I want to start
the guest. Thanks for your help.

Br. Nicholas

You may want to try using the xend commands directly from the command
line. Our experience has been that some comands that do not work well
from the yast2 tool interface will work with xend. For example, some
of our virtual machines will not start correctly if we use yast2, but
if we just use "xm start <machine-name>" from the command line,
everything runs just fine. We are also using opensuse 11.1 as our
development platform.

Sincerely,

John

----
What is the formal meaning of the one-line program
#include "/dev/tty"

J.P. McDermott building 12
Code 5542 mcdermott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Naval Research Laboratory voice: +1 202.404.8301
Washington, DC 20375, US fax: +1 202.404.7942