Re: [opensuse-virtual] Can I delete domU images?
  • From: Nicholas Thirkettle OSB <brnicholas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:12:33 -0500
Thanks for the help! I forgot to mention that I'm using opensuse 11.1 but I
guess that doesn't matter much. I deleted in the VMM and then deleted the file
itself. Anyway, it worked. I still have the problem of the small image file. I
have tried to enlarge it but only corrupted it. Good thing I made a backup.
I'm out of partitions so I may try to put a partition on my external backup
drive to test. Thanks again.

Br. Nicholas