Re: [opensuse-virtual] Bug (Maybe?) with finding Xen Guest installation repository
  • From: "Tetsu Asaka" <tetsuichi.asaka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 12:56:59 -0700
Hello Jason

Have you tried running the basic networking config (network-bridge)? What
happens there?

So to reassure your question I have returned to the normal version of
the "/etc/xen/xend-config.sxp" file

(network-script 'network-bridge netdev=eth0')
(vif-script 'vif-bridge netdev=eth0')

And I changed in the "test.cfg" file

vif=['']

And again created the Guest.

Where on the Dom0 I am successful to see the standard

bridge name bridge id STP enabled interfaces
eth0 8000.00504300415e no peth0
vif1.0

But still I see as repeated in the earlier event

"Could not find the OpenSuse Repository.
Activating manual setup program."

Then

"No Repository Found."

--