Re: [opensuse-translation] update-desktop-files-yast PO outdated
2019.04.29 11:11, opensuse.lietuviu.kalba rašė:

Initially I thought that POT is outdated, but indeed PO files of update-desktop-files-yast are outdated compared to POT.

Note: It is imposible to update translation file based on newer POT in Weblate (I tried): Weblate seems to use old PO file (instead of POT) as reference. I hope openSUSE Weblate admin could update update-desktop-files-* PO files based on existing POT and I hope we don't need to commit translation into GIT.