[opensuse-translation] Translations for openSUSE Leap 15.1
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 15:48:56 +0100
Hi together,

I have watched you all have been busy in our translations during the last year.
I am really happy about that!
Our new release for openSUSE Leap is coming. Therefore, we should have
translated all important files until 12th May 2019.

Our Localization Status[1] is showing us that most are done until now. If we
are finished with all too early, we should look after the quality. Review
translations of others and look after the English content. Do you find any
incorrect content or spelling errors? Then create a bug report, please[2]. So
we can work together for perfect content and translations!

You are such an amazingly unique and highly motivated Team that I enjoy it
yearly to work with you.
I am looking forward to the next successful openSUSE Leap release.

Best regards,
Sarah

[1] https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Localization_status
[2] https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports