Re: [opensuse-translation] l10n.opensuse.org: weblate upgrade: planned outage
Sarah Julia Kriesch wrote:
Hi Stanislav,

Thank you for your engagement to upgrade Weblate!
We don't have any Leap release at the moment. So we would not have any
problem with the downtime.
But it would be great to publish the exact time before on this mailing list.
;)

It is always hard to guess. There is a guess "when no problems appear". But
even if the upgrade is always tested on the staging machine, things don't go
always as expected.

I have one question about group permissions:
Is that a group permission per language or anything specific with general
access?

Group permission existed before. Now it is the main way to get permissions.
Individual permissions were removed.

I have to study details of the new permission model, so we can start the
limited access for languages that have a working translation community.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec
software developer