[opensuse-translation] weblate upgrade to version 2.18 (planning outage)
Hi translators.

Weblate 2.18 is out for several weeks.[1]

openSUSE Leap 42.3 Weblate builds are now ready as well[2]. Testing on
our staging machine did not found any problems, so I think there is a
time to upgrade.

The upgrade process requires more complicated database changes, so I
expect several hours of required outage.

Exact upgrade date is not defined yet, but I would like to propose
following date:

Wednesday 10th January

If you don't like this date (e. g. you are planning heavy work on
translations), please let me know. It is easy to move the date.

Schedule:

12:00 UTC: Complete backup starts. Weblate remains R/W, but if something
will run wrong, data can be lost.
~13:00 to 13:30 UTC (just after backup finish): Server will be turned
off and migration started.
14:00 to 17:00 UTC (depending on a real migration time): Migration will
be finished, server rebooted and running again.

Change of review process is the most visible change in the version 2.18.

Up to 2.17.1, there was "Needs review" flag, which mapped to "fuzzy"
flag in po files (i. e. string was considered as unusable).

Starting with Weblate 2.18, review process was refactored[3]:
"Needs review" is now called "Needs editing":

☑ Needs editing

Project admin can enable advanced review process: String can be
translated as part of package, but still marked "Waiting for review".
Translators can create review teams and peform translation quality
assurance.

○ Needs editing ● Waiting for review ○ Approved

Once the string is approved by the reviewer, it can be locked for
ordinary users without review privilege.

It is disabled by default, and can be enabled per project. Once teams
will be ready, we can enable it.

In addition of these changes, I plan to make some configuration changes.
The most visible will be Git export that will make possible to easily
merge rejects by anybody with write access to the GitHub repository.[4]