Re: [opensuse-translation] SLE 15 Translation
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 13:57:33 +0100
Hi Vojtech,

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2017 um 13:47 Uhr
Von: "Vojtěch Zeisek" <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: opensuse-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-translation] SLE 15 Translation

Hi,
I'm confused, sorry. I have received hundreds of Weblate notifications about
changes in YaST and Zypper. But these projects have been kept on practically
100% for long time, see https://l10n.opensuse.org/languages/cs/ Untranslated
are mainly desktop-file-translations and packages-i18n. Within YaST,
timezone_db contains plenty of controls (mainly names of localities). These
projects really needing care have not been touched so far. So I don't really
know what's going on right now... I hoped in more coordination or that
contracted translators will finish missing gaps...?
Sincerely,
V.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
https://trapa.cz/

Can you describe your problem with an example string or something else, please?
I was looking into the history of zypper in Czech:
https://l10n.opensuse.org/changes/?lang=cs&project=zypper
The change of all %s into '%s' is correct. I don't understand Czech. So I
can't review the language. But most things are looking correct from outside.
But what is especially your problem?

Best regards,
Sarah