Re: [opensuse-translation] Wiki contains still a number of references to using the svn(.opensuse.org) server
Op zaterdag 2 september 2017 11:20:53 CEST schreef Sarah Julia Kriesch:
I have removed all hints for SVN now and changed it to Weblate/ github.
Where was a link to the old SVN? I didn't find it. I thought I have changed
all SVN links last year...

To me, mentioning subversion, po or pot directly triggers a reference to an
svn server after using so many years this type of server and still using the
KDE svn server for translations. So most likely such a physical link is no
more there, it is the link in my brain.

Would it be possible to document the use of github? I have a little bit of
experience with git.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE