[opensuse-translation] Wiki contains still a number of references to using the svn(.opensuse.org) server
Apparently the svn(.opensuse.org) server has gone.
Still the wiki (en.opensuse.org) contains a number of references to that
server and how to translate using a PO/POT based application.

I could change text in the wiki, however I am not too familiar with all the
possibilities that still exist how to do translations apart from using
Weblate.

Apparently it is also possible to commit translated po files to github, which
would be my preferred way of working, because it is closer to using the
workflow using the svn server.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE