Re: [opensuse-translation] packages-i18n
Opensuse Català, 27 июля 2017 г. 21:31:10 MSK:
Hello,

I can now see a lot of empty packages in Weblate which belong to a
packages-18n directory. I have nothing to translate from in these. I
just assume that I see them because Weblate is now showing all that
there is to anyone, but they are only intended to (or full of content
for) SLE languages. Is it right?

Thanks for your attention,

David
Catalan team

Please, re-phrase, I hardly understand what do you mean. Latest merge in
packages-i18n git repository created all the needed files for all "existing"
languages (e.g. languages which have at least one change/translation in
Weblate).
--
Regards, Minton