Re: [opensuse-translation] The last block of license agreement is not translated?
On 2017-07-06 19:09, Sarah Julia Kriesch wrote:

On 2017-07-06 13:07, Ludwig Nussel wrote:
Yasuhiko Kamata wrote:
I'm now testing openSUSE Leap 42.3 beta. Found the last block of license
agreement (starting with "As required by US law, you represent"...) is
not
translated.

Nice, not many scroll down that far :-)

I did, and noticed it was not translated in my language since 42.1 at
least.

Is there any reason you didn't report this issue?
We need full translations everywhere in openSUSE...

I did not know it affected any other language. I commented it here or in
private to the translator. I also tried to do it myself, I was unable to
do it, commented about that, got no response, so I had to leave it as that.

Did you comment it on Weblate or where?

Here, and/or to the translator in private.
I do not use Weblate, sorry.

Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 12:03:07 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: [opensuse-translation] 42.2 last chance for translation

I can also tell you that the release notes are not fully translated, as
I can see them in
"/usr/share/doc/release-notes/openSUSE/RELEASE-NOTES.es.html".

--
Cheers / Saludos,