Re: Re: [opensuse-translation] l10n.opensuse.org migrated to version 2.13.1
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 14:14:01 +0200

Gesendet: Freitag, 23. Juni 2017 um 13:30 Uhr
Von: "Stanislav Brabec" <sbrabec@xxxxxxx>
An: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
Cc: "Ferdinand Galko" <galko.ferdinand@xxxxxxxxx>, "openSUSE Translation"
<opensuse-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: Aw: Re: [opensuse-translation] l10n.opensuse.org migrated to
version 2.13.1

Dne 23.6.2017 v 07:00 Sarah Julia Kriesch napsal(a):
Dear Stanislav,

Can it be that any database setting was removed during the migration or
Postgres needs any additional setting that the special po file will be
found behind the link instead of the master branch?

My experience is:
Sometimes new versions of webapplications have got new database entries or
developers removed special entries for configurations. There can be a
misconfiguration as a result after an upgrade. I thought about that in our
case, too.

I don't fully understand what you mean.

The link in the language summary links to the language+project summary
(which lists all components). I think it makes sense. But numbers that
are displayed in the language summary show the sum for all components in
all languages, which is an apparent bug. These numbers are visible (and
should be displayed) in https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/

I believe I hadn't so many steps above the master branch to my special po file
before...

But I just looked into the old instance, and the summary in
https://l10n.opensuse.org/languages/it/ had the same problem there.

German (de) is a really good example with a lot of 100% translations.
This bug didn't exist for German in the old instance. Do you test it with a
database after the Postgres migration or with the dump before? That should give
us an hint when the issue was caused.
--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec