Re: [opensuse-translation] software.opensuse.org translation
  • From: Opensuse Català <opensusecatala@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 09:43:19 +0200
Hello,

Please, take into account the comments I added in some strings of
software-o-o. I may add some more when I have more time to check the
preview version.

Thanks,

David

<opensuse.lietuviu.kalba@xxxxxxxxx>:
2017.06.14 15:12, Ludwig Nussel rašė:

Unfortunately. Coolo changed some strings now. Please check if that's
sufficient and whether we missed any strings.

cu
Ludwig

Thank you. There is few suggestions:

to glue sentence

'Please review'
'test results if you want an indication whether these LiveUSBs are working
as expected.'

https://github.com/openSUSE/software-o-o/blob/master/app/views/distributions/tumbleweed_unsupported.html.erb#L40

It also needs to add beginning of sentence:

„also offers a number of unsupported LiveUSBs.“

--

Regards