Re: [opensuse-translation] Weblate upgrade planned (several days outage expected)
Stanislav Brabec schrieb:
Sarah Julia Kriesch wrote:

But look after the activity in different languages before choosing the day.
It seems the middle of the week is the best time. Some people have contributed
on Monday a lot, too.
This week is bad, because we have got a public holiday on Thursday and some
people want to have a free Friday then.
Tell us what you want to choose. So we can plan our translations.

What about next week, starting with Tuesday? If everything will succeed
on the first try, it will be back online with a new version on Thursday.
In case or one problem, it will be back in Friday. In case of two
problems (power outage, out of memory etc.), i will switch the old
instance back to R/W mode in Friday, and start next try on the next Tuesday.

Ok.

cu
Ludwig

--