Re: [opensuse-translation] software.opensuse.org in weblate
Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:
Some strings are difficult to translate because they split the
sentence with no translatabe parts, like this:

https://github.com/openSUSE/software-o-o/blob/master/app/views/distributions/_unsupported_live_media.html.erb

<%= _('Unsupported') %> LiveUSBs

Only the unsupported is translated but, for example, in pt_BR the
order in the sentence is inverse:

translation right now: Não suportados LiveUSBs
correct transalation: LiveUSBs não suportados

Another one is:

https://github.com/openSUSE/software-o-o/blob/master/app/views/distributions/tumbleweed_unsupported.html.erb#L40

<%= _('Please review') %>
<%= _('test results if you want an indication whether these LiveUSBs are
working as expected.') %>

openQA's is untranslatable, in pt_BR it doesn't have the 's, and at
least in this string I manage to put the part that goes before
openQA's in pt_BR in the string pleaser review.

Mind filing bug reports on github so we don't forget about it?
Pull requests are also welcome of course :-)

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel