Re: [opensuse-translation] 42.2 last chance for translation
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 18:20:49 +0100

Gesendet: Montag, 14. November 2016 um 17:08 Uhr
Von: "Luiz Fernando Ranghetti" <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
An: "Ludwig Nussel" <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
Cc: OS-trans <opensuse-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-translation] 42.2 last chance for translation

Vojtěch Zeisek schrieb:

Dne pátek 4. listopadu 2016 17:58:29 CET, Ludwig Nussel napsal(a):

This weekend is the last chance to update translations for 42.2!

Especially yast translations, skelcd-openSUSE (=license) and
openSUSE-EULAs can't be accepted later than Monday anymore.

I still see incomplete translations of the license in the following
languages for example:

French 90.0%
Polish 90.0%
Simp. Chinese 80.0%
Trad. Chinese 80.0%
Hungarian 80.0%
Italian 80.0%
Korean 80.0%
Spanish 80.0%
Greek 70.0%

Means the license for those languages won't be displayed at all! So
please complete the missing paragraph(s) to make your work visible.

Web page, download page and search page should be finished by Nov 14th.

For a languages with contracted translators, we changed some strings
(untranslated or fuzzy), but we could do it only as suggestions. How are
these
strings processed now? There are ~20 string suggested. With them we reach
100%
for Czech. :-)

The lock was actually meant to be lifted some weeks. I think you can
merge the suggestions yourself if the contractors didn't process them.

cu
Ludwig

Hi,

No, its still there, just suggestions for zypper and libzypp.

Regards,

Luiz
--
I used a Pull Request on github for German zypper translations.

Best regards,
Sarah