Re: [opensuse-translation] 42.2 last chance for translation
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 12:03:07 +0100 (CET)

On Friday, 2016-11-04 at 17:58 +0100, Ludwig Nussel wrote:

Hi,

This weekend is the last chance to update translations for 42.2!

Especially yast translations, skelcd-openSUSE (=license) and openSUSE-EULAs can't be accepted later than Monday anymore.

I still see incomplete translations of the license in the following languages for example:

French 90.0%
Polish 90.0%
Simp. Chinese 80.0%
Trad. Chinese 80.0%
Hungarian 80.0%
Italian 80.0%
Korean 80.0%
Spanish 80.0%
Greek 70.0%

Means the license for those languages won't be displayed at all! So
please complete the missing paragraph(s) to make your work visible.

As I was the last translator of the license (Spanish) in the old methodology, I tried a go at it. Unfortunately I could make no sense at all of weblate, so I gave up.

The only person I know that is translating for Spanish now is victorhck, so contact him. Or the contracted team.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)