Re: [opensuse-translation] new volunteers for Translation Coordinators
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 15:43:27 +0200
Hi Luiz,

everybody with a openSUSE account can start translating.
You can see the translation process of your team after choosing your language
and looking into the process (beside of Overview) above of all translations.
Assigning is missing at the moment. Everybody can translate what he like...
But we are open for improvements and discussions.
New Contributors will find you (the Coordinator) on the Localization Team page
( https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Localization_team ). That's the reason why I
want to update that. We have got too many invalid mail addresses...
You'll have the overview on Weblate and can speak with all via mail.

Best regards,
Sarah