Re: [opensuse-translation] new volunteers for Translation Coordinators
On 2016-09-27 15:28, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
Le 27/09/2016 à 15:20, Luiz Fernando Ranghetti a écrit :
Hi,

Some questions:

As weblate permits anyone to start translating anytime, how can we,
the translation coordinators, coordinate something? For example, see
who is our team? Assign translations, etc.

And how this new people know that there is a translation team (or
coordinator) at all?

+1!

+2!

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >