Re: [opensuse-translation] new volunteers for Translation Coordinators
Hi,

Some questions:

As weblate permits anyone to start translating anytime, how can we,
the translation coordinators, coordinate something? For example, see
who is our team? Assign translations, etc.

And how this new people know that there is a translation team (or
coordinator) at all?

Regards,

Luiz

Dear Translators

some weeks ago I wrote a mail to all Translation Coordinators with a valid
mail address that you all can translate, because our new release Leap 42.2
will come soon. I have got some answers and you can see some activity on
Weblate: https://l10n.opensuse.org/languages/

But you can see that some languages haven't got any activity. They are all
languages without mail address or the Coordinator hasn't given any feedback.
That's the reason why I am writing to you now. ;-)

Haven't you got any mail by your Language Coordinator and do you want to
bring all translations for your language forward?
You can become a Translation Coordinator for your country then. Update your
language on https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Localization_team and answer to
this mail that you want to pick up this role for your language. I'll write it
down then. Look that your mail address is in your openSUSE profile or a
mailing list address is valid, that new interested Contributors can write to
you.

I would be happy about (additional) Translation Coordinators for all
important languages.
Thanks!

Best regards,
Sarah