Re: [opensuse-translation] How to confirm in bulk the unchanged translation status?
Op zondag 18 september 2016 19:58:04 schreef Carlos E. R.:
On 2016-09-18 16:31, Freek de Kruijf wrote:
In the yast_timezone module I have a lot of names of countries that
do not need to be changed. I could not find in Weblate a method to
confirm that the remaining 320 names do not need to be changed. I
tried downloading it as a po file, but there is no indication that
the name does not need to be changed.

In a .po file you need something in the translated string. If it is
not going to be translated, then copy the English string. And it must
not be marked fuzzy.

If you leave the translated string empty, the program when it runs
will use the English string, but the file will count as not translated.

That as far as po files go, I only assume that weblate follows the
standard.

I downloaded the po file from weblate and all is translated. Elements where
the translation is the same as the English text are present. So the po file
does not show any untranslated element. However weblate flags these as
translated the same as the English text. It is only a warning, but in weblate
you can flag this as OK, which is apparently not carried over in the po file.
So in weblate you can remove this flag. For cosmetic reasons I try to get rid
of the flags, so all the counts are 0.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE