Re: [opensuse-translation] Weblate upgrade to 2.6 on l10n.opensuse.org
  • From: Ferdinand Galko <galko.ferdinand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 09:30:24 +0200
Strange. I managed to download and upload translation file
zypper-master-sk.po without any problem.

Using ‘wlc’? It’s not listed as a feature yet, and I couldn’t find a
command-line option for it when I tried running it.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer

No, no. I did not spot that you are talking about wlc.

But I have some little strange behaviour related to exported Gettex PO
files from Weblate in KDE Lokalize.
Lokalize was not able load po file when I used file from Download
translation as Gettex PO. Error message appeared.
So I used file Download original translation file (Gettex PO file).
This file was loaded by Lokalize without a problem.

This problem is new for me. Previous Weblate po files were read by
Lokalize without an error.
I do not know if it is problem of Weblate or Lokalize.

Ferdinand