Re: [opensuse-translation] Weblate upgrade to 2.6 on l10n.opensuse.org
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 15:00:21 +0200
Dne čtvrtek 19. května 2016 20:23:23 CEST, Stanislav Brabec napsal(a):
Hi.

We just finished work on Weblate upgrade from 2.5 to 2.6 on
http://l10n.opensuse.org/

Most important news:

It addresses several bugs.

Patch to make review of libzypp and zypper simpler.

It introduces API.

Full list of changes is available here:
https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/changes.html

l10n.opensuse.org now runs on a (hopefully) reproducible infrastructure,
that is publicly available:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/M17N:l10n.opensuse.org
(There are still some minor deployment automation issues, see FIXME
inside package sources.)

There is also a staging repository for the infrastructure testing:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/M17N:l10n.opensuse.org:staging

If you find a bug, feel free to report it to me.

I'm really looking forward next version of Weblate and then
https://blog.cihar.com/archives/2016/05/19/wlc-03/?utm_source=rss2

--
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu