Re: [opensuse-translation] plasma5-pk-updates locale
  • From: "Luigi Baldoni" <aloisio@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 14:18:53 +0200
From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Unless it is an application created and hosted by openSUSE, it
would be upstream. I assume it is a KDE program, so it would be
translated by the upstream KDE people (somewhere.kde.org).

Thanks, I found the correct community to ask.

Good :-)

Although I'm confused by this particular application, I don't know for
sure if it is an upstream one or specific to openSUSE.

Oh no, it's from upstream and kdeit hasn't translated it.
I was irked by the fact that a front-facing app shipped with Leap isn't
localised.

Regards