Re: [opensuse-translation] SLE Merge Robot in Weblate libzypp
  • From: Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 18:34:10 -0300
Hallo.

As you may know, SUSE has an in-house translations created by contracted
translators in past.

Up to now, the work flow did not allow to merge translations between
openSUSE and SLE trees. It caused translation divergence.

As part of effort of smart merge, I just imported first set of SLE
translations to libzypp.

The strings in the project were switched to a union of community based
translations and SLE translations. In case of different translation,
community translation was used, and SLE translation was uploaded as
suggestion.

You can now start review process.

Please review carefully, and use standard terminology used in other projects
in your language.

I got some rumors that SLE translations are better for some languages, and
worse for others. I cannot decide.

I plan to do the same with zypper soon.

https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/libzypp/master/
--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec
software developer

Hi,

Thanks for the effort! And for using community translations as the
translations and SLE as suggestions. I already reviewed the pt_BR ones
and changed somes strings using SLE suggestions.

When will be ready/in prodution the coordinator/reviewer role?

Regards,

Luiz