Re: [opensuse-translation] migrating translations off svn.opensuse.org
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 10:39:29 +0200
Alexander Melentev wrote:
please exclude patterns.pot as a separate item, this file in LCN is
obsolete now, current version is build as part of packages
translations. As the guy responsible for creating packages pot files
in trunk, I am very interested in proper migration of those. I could

Ah, wonderful!

assist with the task but it is impossible to assign anything to anyone
on the page you mentioned. So, let's try mail consult =)

Hmm, looks like redmine doesn't make things easy in that regard. I've
added you to the project. Is is possible now?

Will the l10n.opensuse.org instance run the pot building scripts
itself or there is a need to run this externally?

I'm not sure we want to run such things on l10n.opensuse.org
directly but we can find a place of course.
Where are those scripts running at the moment?
For weblate all we need is some git repo where pot and po files are
stored basically. So the minimal work needed would be to adjust the
scripts to work with git instead of svn.

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel