Re: [opensuse-translation] migrating translations off svn.opensuse.org
  • From: Alexander Melentev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 11:21:31 +0300
Dear Ludwig,

please exclude patterns.pot as a separate item, this file in LCN is
obsolete now, current version is build as part of packages
translations. As the guy responsible for creating packages pot files
in trunk, I am very interested in proper migration of those. I could
assist with the task but it is impossible to assign anything to anyone
on the page you mentioned. So, let's try mail consult =) Will the
l10n.opensuse.org instance run the pot building scripts itself or
there is a need to run this externally?

--
Regards, Minton.