[opensuse-translation] Weblate upgrade on l10n.opensuse.org
Hi.

We just finished work on Weblate upgrade from 2.3 to 2.5 on
http://l10n.opensuse.org/

Most important news:

It addresses most of the reported bugs.

It introduces per language ACL. It means that we can introduce language reviewers for selected languages, and take editing privilege of random users for languages that have a review team.

It introduces views. People can control what they want to see and what they don't want to see.

It introduces dashboard. Maintainers can keep messages to translators (project based, language based, etc.)

Full list of changes is available here:
https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/changes.html

l10n.opensuse.org now runs on a (hopefully) reproducible infrastructure, that is publicly available:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/M17N:l10n.opensuse.org
(There are still some minor deployment automation issues, see FIXME inside package sources.)

There is also a staging repository for the infrastructure testing:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/M17N:l10n.opensuse.org:staging

If you find a bug, feel free to report it to me.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec
software developer