Re: [opensuse-translation] Weblate, Leap, tumbleweed and what is pulled from where
Luiz Fernando Ranghetti skreiv 21. mars 2016 22:23:
So what should be done? Keep what we have? A svn which is not updated
(for years someone [keichwa] has to poke all the developers to send
the updated pot files, and then send back the translated files to svn,
now git).

I don’t think Weblate actually solves this problem. From what I’ve read, it looks like the developers *still* have to update the template files and then update the translation files based on the templates. See http://weblate.readthedocs.org/en/latest/faq.html

Why does Weblate still shows old translation strings when I’ve
updated the template?

Weblate does not try to manipulate with the translation files in any
other way than allowing translators to translate. So it also does
not update the translatable files when the template or source code
has been changed. You simply have to do this manually and push
changes to the repository, Weblate will then pick up the changes
automatically.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer