Re: [opensuse-translation] Weblate, Leap, tumbleweed and what is pulled from where
  • From: Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 16:49:52 -0300
Luiz Fernando Ranghetti skreiv 21. mars 2016 19:00:

You can use the tools/editor you like, just download the .po file from
weblate, do the magic, and upload it back.

Eg:https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/release-notes-opensuse/leap_42_1/pt_BR/
Files -> Dowload source file and after, Files -> Upload translation

Yes, I know. And that’s not helping on the efficiency part. Having to
manually download and upload each file manually takes *a lot* of time. For
typical maintenance work (e.g. changing a few strings here and there in a
bunch of files), spend much more time on manually downloading and uploading
files than on the actual translation and QA work. (I know, since I have to
use the process for a few non-openSUSE projects.)

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer

Maybe it could be implemented in this coordinator role its missing now.

https://github.com/nijel/weblate/issues to add this enhancement request.

Regards,

Luiz