Re: [opensuse-translation] Weblate, Leap, tumbleweed and what is pulled from where
On 2016-03-20 18:30, Karl Ove Hufthammer wrote:
Karl Ove Hufthammer skreiv 11. mars 2016 22:46:
Atm the update of weblate with bugs fixed from the last round is in
progress here
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/M17N:l10n.opensuse.org
When it builds and gets published more stuff will get migrated.

Am I understanding you correctly in that all the openSUSE translations
files will be moved to Weblate? And that the translators will have to
use Weblate to translate openSUSE in the future?

I never got a reply, but stumbled over this blog post today, which seems
to list the plans for the translation infrastructure for openSUSE (not
very good news, I’m afraid):

http://rootco.de/board/2016/03/20/board-meeting-f2f-2016-p3.html

i18n.o.o: Translations site is being migrated to l10n.o.o as we
speak and i18n will be killed including the svn prior Leap 42.2 release.

Sigh.

Well, that's the end for me. I won't be able to translate for openSUSE.
Maybe other people will continue, who knows.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >