Re: [opensuse-translation] Leap/SLE translations pushed to Tumbleweed?
Am 08.03.2016 um 06:24 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Am 07.03.2016 um 23:53 schrieb Alexander Melentev:
but some are horrible,but even if we all be really kind and say that
only 10% worth a report, doing so with 10 bugreports a day will take
me almost a year. So I would really like to have some other way to fix
those issues.

One bug report stating 10 horrible examples will be enough for us to get
back to the SLE translators. Remember we pay them to do good
translations, so we expect better than horrible.

To make that point clear: the 10 above is not a limit I meant to imply.
The 10 was just picked up from Alexander's mail :)

Greetings, Stephan