Re: [opensuse-translation] Leap/SLE translations pushed to Tumbleweed?
On 2016-03-07 15:42, Stephan Kulow wrote:
On 07.03.2016 15:00, Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:
Hi,

The best would be: for everything the community translate, always use
community translations for openSUSE products. As simple as that.

I can understand your point of view, but it's not "as simple as that".

It has been that way since ever. I can tell that the Spanish team
rejected the SLE translation and we have always done our own
translation. There were always different and separate translation
directories for openSUSE and SLE. If you insist on on merging them, you
get these problems.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >
List Navigation
Follow Ups