Re: [opensuse-translation] Problems and suggestions about openSUSE localization package installation
Den 27. nov. 2015 23:09, S. skreiv:
Hi everyone,

I have some comments and suggestions about how to improve the end user experience for installation of language localization packages. Before I go farther, am I on the right list for this topic? :)

Technically, I guess this is can be considered a suitable mailing list for discussing this, but I think you will have more luck in reaching the people able to something about the problem on either the opensuse-packaging or the opensuse-factory mailing list.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer