Re: [opensuse-translation] Translations for Plasma-pk-updates
Torsdag den 19. november 2015 16:27:46 skrev opensuse.lietuviu.kalba:
Can you please provide link to corresponding POT or PO file in
https://websvn.kde.org/
or
http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/po/ ? Thanks.

2015.11.19 16:10, Raymond Wooninck rašė:
It seems we have a long-term solution as that since yesterday the
package is officially living in the KDE infrastructure.

I can't seem to find the POs/POT either.

But the project appears to have been added to Playground/Base/, so you would
expect the PO/POT to appear in the "playground-base" section of KDE svn /
l10n.kde.org fairly soon.