Re: [opensuse-translation] Translations for Plasma-pk-updates
  • From: Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 15:10:02 +0100
On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 6:06 PM, Martin Schlander
<martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But of course in the long term a better solution is needed.

It seems we have a long-term solution as that since yesterday the
package is officially living in the KDE infrastructure. This would
mean that it would be translated by the KDE translation teams. I am
not sure what this will mean if the package itself will be providing
the translations or that we have to pick them up ourselves, but we
will see.

Regards

Raymond