Re: [opensuse-translation] Translations for Plasma-pk-updates
  • From: Ferdinand Galko <galko.ferdinand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 10:21:55 +0100

Normally now we have weblate, so we can just hook it up and be done. But as
this is KDE project why not simply add scripty and let it be populated to kde
translation system?

I suppose we are not the only distribution in need of translations for this :)

If not possible see how we did it with icewm:
https://github.com/bbidulock/icewm/issues/44

Tom

I agree with Tomas.

If it is only openSUSE applet I prefer weblate.
If it is common KDE applet, it should go to the KDE localization.

Ferdinand