Re: [opensuse-translation] Some new strings in software.o.o for the Leap release
  • From: David Medina <medipas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 15:45:19 +0100
Hi,
I have seen that the landing page have not been refreshed nor updated
for the release, or not yet. Some days ago there were new changes in
strings that I have not seen applied yet.
For ca, for example, the po file contains "Instal·leu l'openSUSE Leap"
and the landing page shows "Instel·leu l'Leap", which previously was
"Instal·leu l'openSUSE". What is now shown is gramatically incorrect,
and it seems obvious that the change did not have into account what
was in the po file.
So, is there going to be a refresh/reload of the landing page? I would
correct things.
Thanks,
David

Done for ca.
Yesterday evening I had no acces to the computer where I have svn
configured.

El dt 03 de 11 de 2015 a les 18:23 +0100, en/na Ancor Gonzalez Sosa va
escriure:
As usual, I'm here to ask you for a last-minute effort. Sorry for that.

Leap uses the same checksum mechanism to verify the ISO downloads than
Tumbleweed, which is different from the one used in 13.2 and before.

Thus, I updated the information about verification displayed in
software.opensuse.org. Tomorrow, with the official release of Leap 42.1,
the new version of software.o.o containing the new sentences will be
deployed.

So please, update the corresponding xx/po/sofware-opensuse-org.xx.po as
soon as possible. The new couple of sentences (together with the
to-be-localized pointer to the release notes) are already there.

Thanks.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH