Re: [opensuse-translation] Tumbleweed installation page/wiki
On 2015-11-04 15:27, David Medina wrote:
Hi,
I think that 'https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Tumbleweed_installation'
should be available for translating the same way
'https://software.opensuse.org/421' is.
I mean, through a normal po file. The strings could be added in
software-opensuse.po or create a new one.

It has to be a new file.

To use the same file name we need to have one in trunk, the other in
Leap branch.

It would be just coherent, given that both are accessible as a follow
up from the landing page and they act in a parallel way now. I know
that Tumbleweed's is a wiki, but making it a normal page would make it
easier to translate and available to more languages than the ones that
can have/mantain a wiki.

Yep.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)